- (New) Physical and Permission Form
- (New)Physical Form in Spanish
- (New) Concussion Form 2016 (English)
- (New) Concussion Form 2016 (Spanish))
- (New) Eligibility and Authorization Statement (English)
- (New) Eligibility and Authorization Statement (Spanish)
- (New) Return to play form
- Duke Form
- Cedar Ridge Athletic Calendar
- NORTH CAROLINA HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
- Online Registration for Fall Sports
- Orange County Schools
Required Fall Sports Parent Meeting (Tue) July 25
There will be a required Fall Sports parent meeting on Tue July 25 at 6:00pm in the gym. Please plan to attend if your son or daughter is planning on trying out for a Fall Sport as important information will be discussed. This meeting is mandated by the NCHSAA. You will also have a chance to meet the Head Coaches and Asst. Coaches for the Fall Sports.
8/2/2017 5:56 PM
TICKET TO PLAY Issued July 26-28
Ticket to Play for Fall Sports will be issued on July 26-28 (Wed, Thur, Fri) from 4:00pm - 7:00 pm in the gym lobby. You must be issued a Ticket to Play to tryout for a Fall Sport.
8/3/2017 5:59 PM
Fall Sports To begin officially July 31, 2017
Fall Sports will begin on July 31, 2017. You must have a valid physical, registration and paperwork and a "Ticket to Play" completed before you will be allowed to tryout.
8/3/2017 7:23 PM