News and Announcements
Ticket to Play-Fall 2017
Ticket to Play!!
Any athlete trying out for a sport this Fall, must have received their Ticket to Play, from the athletic trainer and athletic director. Times to receive your ticket Monday and Tuesday of this week from 4-6 on the athletic hallway by the locker rooms. No athlete can tryout with a ticket.
The following items are required to receive a Ticket to Play:
- Registered online via Athletics Website (nc.8to18.com/Southern)
- Valid physical, with all both pages, completed by a physician, within the last 365 days
- Signed and dated Gfeller-Waller Concussion Information Form by both athlete and parent, within the last 365 days
- Signed and dated DPS Residency Form by both athlete and parent, within the last 365 days
- Signed and date HIPPA Form by both athlete and parent, within the last 365 days
- Meets academic eligibility requirements (passed 3/4 courses the previous semester, was promoted to next grade level)
- Meets attendance requirements for the previous semester (no more than 13.5 days absent)
For questions regarding this process please contact Crystal Massenburg, Athletic Director at Crystal.Massenburg@dpsnc.net.