Woods Charter Athletics Mission Statement
As a program we model educational athletics. An atmosphere in which students can explore their potential, develop lifetime values, and evolve as student-athletes in the advancement of leadership and service.
THE WOODS WAY
We envision a world where every young person wholeheartedly engages in an extraordinary educational journey that leads to a life of leadership and service.
- We value the pursuit of academic excellence that develops knowledge of classical liberal arts and modern science.
- We value our collaborative community, which is an essential catalyst for academic growth, physical and emotional well being, and artistic expression.
- We value our passionate and caring faculty, who are fully committed to actiavely engaging wiht colleagues, parents, and students to ensure success for every student.
- We value parental volunteerism and support, which is critical to achieving our mission.
- We value strong relationships characterized by mutual respect and trust.
- We value compassion and inclusivity that create an environment where students are enriched by their differences and diversity is celebrated.
- We value an awareness of and engagement with the world that compels students to active lives of service.