Tryout times and locations for Aug. 2
Volleyball - 10am-12 noon, 4:30-6:00pm(Gym)
W. Tennis - 6pm-7:30pm (Tennis Courts)
Cross Country – 4:45 pm (Football Stadium)
Cheer – Aug. 2-4 , 6pm – 8pm (Auxiliary Gym)
Football - 4:30pm – 7:30 pm(Locker room)
W. Golf – 11am (Occoneechee)
Men’s Soccer – 4:30-6:00 pm (Outside stadium)
8/7/2021 8:41 PM
Important Athletic Information for Fall Sports
- There will be a Required Fall Sports Parent meeting on Tuesday, July 27 @ 6 pm in the main gym. Please plan to attend if your son or daughter is trying out for a Fall Sport as important information will be discussed. You will also have a chance to meet the coach. Fall Sports (Football, Cheer, Cross Country, Volleyball, Women's Golf, Men's Soccer, and Women's Tennis). ***Please note a mask will be required to wear at the meeting.
- "Ticket to Play" will take place on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, July 28-30 from 3 pm -5 pm in the main gym lobby. You must come in and get a ticket to try out.
- Registration is now open for Fall Sports. Please visit the following link to register for your Fall sport. https://cedarridgehs.8to18.
- Tryouts for Fall Sports will begin on Monday, August 2. You must have a "Ticket to Play" to try out.
- You will need an updated physical and concussion paperwork.
- physical paperwork- https://s3.amazonaws.com/
pubtemp/live/content/ CedarRidgeHS/documents/ 20210603112645.pdf concussion paperwork - https://s3.amazonaws.com/ pubtemp/live/content/ CedarRidgeHS/documents/ 20210603112921.pdf
8/3/2021 6:30 PM
There are no current announcements.
BOYS BASKETBALL | Varsity
Welcome to the Cedar Ridge Red Wolves Men's Basketball Page. We are excited about our program and progress. 2021-2022 is going to be a great year. On this page you will find information about our program including scheudle, roster, upcoming events as well as program needs/wish list. Thank you in advance for your continued support of our program. Together we can achieve great things.
“A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.”