Important Athletic Information for Fall Sports
- There will be a Required Fall Sports Parent meeting on Tuesday, July 27 @ 6 pm in the main gym. Please plan to attend if your son or daughter is trying out for a Fall Sport as important information will be discussed. You will also have a chance to meet the coach. Fall Sports (Football, Cheer, Cross Country, Volleyball, Women's Golf, Men's Soccer, and Women's Tennis). ***Please note a mask will be required to wear at the meeting.
- "Ticket to Play" will take place on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, July 28-30 from 3 pm -5 pm in the main gym lobby. You must come in and get a ticket to try out.
- Registration is now open for Fall Sports. Please visit the following link to register for your Fall sport. https://cedarridgehs.8to18.
- Tryouts for Fall Sports will begin on Monday, August 2. You must have a "Ticket to Play" to try out.
- You will need an updated physical and concussion paperwork.
- physical paperwork- https://s3.amazonaws.com/
pubtemp/live/content/ CedarRidgeHS/documents/ 20210603112645.pdf concussion paperwork - https://s3.amazonaws.com/ pubtemp/live/content/ CedarRidgeHS/documents/ 20210603112921.pdf
8/3/2021 6:30 PM
There are no current announcements.
BOYS LACROSSE | Varsity
Welcome to the Cedar Ridge High School Lacrosse team's page.
2020 is going to an exciting year for our squad as work to build our squad and compete for a Conference title. This year our conference is split from the all-sports 3A Big Eight conference and will consist of ourselves, Northern Durham, Roxboro Community School, Vance Charter and Orange. It will be tough. We will also challenge ourselves in our out-of-conference schedule. Our schedule is up on Maxpreps.com, so take a look and plan to come out and support your Red Wolves.
Every team is different, but the young men involved in our program have great character and I look forward to again being out there, working with them, and helping them to grow.
Our Spring sport parents meeting is taking place this Wednesday, february 5th at 6:00 pm. Please come out and meet the coaches and support staff here at Cedar Ridge.
A couple of key items need to be taken care of by every player intending to play this spring:
1) You must have a valid physical on file with the CRHS Athletic Department. Please bring a copy of the your physical if you have not already done so. Physicals are good for 395 days so if you have had one done within the last year, your doctor can provide you with a copy.
2) All players intending to try out must register on the 8to18 system and complete all of the paperwork required, including concussion awareness, sportsmanship acknowledgement and the student athlete/parent code of conduct.
3) Once these are completed, and academic eligibility has been verified, you can pick up your Ticket-to-Play (T2P). The T2P is to be given to us at the first day of practice in order to participate.
If you have participated in fall or winter sports, you should be okay just checking in with us about specific schedules. If you have not participated in athletics yet this year or are new to the process, I suggest coming to the meeting to meet Coach Simmons, our Trainer, Mrs Strickland, and the coaches for this season.
Our first practice will be on Wednesday, February 12th, following school. Our practices are typically over around 6:30 pm. We are at the mercy of the weather during spring sports so please keep an eye out for e-mails giving the precise locations and times as they may change without much warning.
I will be sending out more details as we get closer. See you on the field.